What you get with BGS Group?
Have you ever dreamed about working in Google? No, seriously, job conditions at Google became simply a household name. Nice bonuses, informal setting, openness to new ideas and creativity - isn’t it cool?
Yes, I also think that it is cool. In fact, you don’t have to be Google to implement these principles. In BGS group the first time in my life I came across such a management approach when there are no subordinates, but colleagues only and synergism instead of corporate hierarchy. But as soon as I don’t like these common words about “atmosphere” and “teambuilding”, I’d rather tell you a few stories from my work experience:
- When I just started to work in BGS, I had a blurred vision of negotiations in English. And surprisingly in two months talking on the phone with the director of one African oil company I was seriously head hunted to work on them (including payment for flight and accommodation).
- The biggest transnational corporations don’t provide even a phone number on their official web-site. That’s why reaching someone from top management becomes a real challenge. Thanks to the brainstorming session with our team, we could work out the following plan: get in touch with company’s affiliate in Russia first of all, then with two European offices and as a result reach its headquarter in Texas. And simultaneously we became friends with their workers in social networks. It has worked!
BGS group changed my attitude to sales itself and money as well; gave me absolutely priceless experience and made me an international level specialist. I don’t see any reason to leave BGS group – even if someone would offer me to work abroad. Moreover, in Africa.
For me as for many people I guess the most difficult is to make a decision, especially, when there are plenty of choices. The main criteria for me in choosing a workplace is an opportunity for self-development and self-fulfillment each time setting more and more challenging goals. One year ago I came to BGS group – a team of creative and initiative people, establishing, at the first sight, unachievable targets. On the interview I had to work out a plan of making Forbes our partner on the event. Back there I was sure, that such great media corporations are absolutely unreachable and managing international congress in London is practically a pipe dream. But here we see March has passed away, International LNG Congress had successfully ended up and our main media partner was who do you think… Bloomberg!
I can tell you for sure that BGS group success is an achievement of our cohesive team. It is twice pleasant to understand that your colleagues are interested in your personality, in your hobbies and other social activities, and chiefs respect desires and proposals of their subordinates. Daily communications with directors of the biggest European, American and even Chinese companies, preparation and organization of international events interlaced with trainings, bonuses for the best workers, collective lunches and outdoor activities after work. Great team of professionals, where you are evaluated and loved is a key to growth and development both for a person and for a company. And it's all about BGS group.
P.S. We'll definitely gain Forbes next time
I work in BGS group for more than half a year already. I like working here for many reason. First and the most inportant one for me is people with whom I work. They are very clever, ambitious, profecional, and at the same time all of my colleagues are kind, generous and funny. I love them all. And can say that they are not just my co-workers, but my friends. Second reason is that we do interesting work! It challenges me to grow personally and develope new skills. The third reason - I love to travel and BGS group gives me this opportunity. We went to London and it was awesome!!!
Like many other people I was wondering whether I could find a dream work, how far we would match each other and whether it would be a love at first sight. I want to share with you my story, because probably it might turn out to be your dream work too and you’ll finally meet each other.
I started to work in BGS group from its establishment and I can mark some points, valuable for candidates looking for a job:
- Work. It is a well-known fact that if you are on your place your internal sense of time changes: when you really enjoy your work one hour flies away like 5 minutes. In BGS group time goes rapid-fire because you’re always involved in something interesting, challenging and adventurous: new knowledge in English, oil refining, PR and even finances.
- Effective work is encouraged by the chiefs. System of bonuses and official employment – one of the most important things for job seekers.
- Corporate culture. I think you would agree that it’s always pleasant to come in a cozy office with a freshly brewed coffee and goodies. Official dress code at work goes side-by-side with informal trips to the cinema and other entertainments. We love sport and encourage sporty people. In summer we even arranged some sort of a basketball championship.
- Team, of course. Some time ago Laszlo Bock (Google vice-president in HR) published a book about how he could attract the best workers.
We are not Google. But you can come and see how BGS group could make a super-team. For sure it is a great happiness to work among professionals, who love what they do and delighted with colleague’s achievements.
You may have always thought that sales are not something that you would like to connect your life with, or that you are not a fan of talking on the phone, or that 9-to-5 is not what you want to do.
Then you join BGS team and all the above mentioned ideas crumble.
It occurs that sales sphere is a challenge you want to accept, that people on the phone are friendly and easy to deal with and that a cool office in the center of the city with a bright team of individuals is better than any freelancing experience.
BGS is something you want to speculate about, something you want to introduce to your friends. If you are ready to invite your close people to join the company, it is a sign that the company is the best one.
What is more, with BGS you can travel the world and communicate with the companies which names you previously heard in the news or saw on the advertisements. BGS is the place where impossible becomes possible, where people enjoy what they do and clients are happy because of the results of productive cooperation.
Most of our lives we spend at work and that's why I believe it is important to know how exactly it will influence you and who you will be because of it.
Every person has characteristics, which need improvement. Everyone has fears, which should be faced. And so much more that prevents us to be ourselves. I wanted to work on that. This is what I do in the company.
I feel sorry for people who make themselves go to work and spend all their time there and after go home with relieve. I always wanted to do vice versa - to go to work with great enthusiasm and go home satisfied. This is what I do in the company
The idea of a strict chief that will do anything to make you work wasn't for me, I dreamed to be around mentors and teachers who care about me, who practice what they teach and who share light even in the darkest times.
These are the people I spend every day with. I wanted a job where I would feel like home. This is the place where I am right now.
When I graduated from a foreign university, I started working for BGS Group. High responsibility and intensive work from the first day brought me professional growth and personal advancement. BGS team always helps you to study, develop, and find something new. I love the company for its corporate culture, values, and people. Work in BGS is a high standard in all aspects, positivity and pride for what we achieve together. It all makes me stronger every day and I am grateful for the choice I made.
There are not many really important criteria according to which we are looking for a suitable work: possible wages, field of work, prospects of advancement, team. Assuming that for me the financial matter was dominating idea and all the rest is secondary, imagine, how pleasantly I realized that in BGS group there are no all those negative moments we usually hate but justify saying “at least I earn good money”. I find everything perfect: from freshly brewed coffee in the mornings to international projects and trips around the world. How many people can display that they like to come back in office every day, that they are proud of what they do personally and what their company does? If for you it is as relevant as for me – welcome on board!